Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Questions about wxPython...

Questions about wxPython...

Helmutt

Hi all!
I'm trying to learn myself wxPython, and I got some questions:

Whats the name of the event that occur when I press the
exit/cross-button on the frame?
How do I connect a function with that event?
How do I start a new process of the same program I'm running? I do not
want to create a new frame, I want to start a new process of the
program I'm running, but I don't want the first instance to wait for
the other.

Can somebody help?

Oliver Albrecht

Helmutt schrieb:
> Whats the name of the event that occur when I press the
> exit/cross-button on the frame?
> How do I connect a function with that event?

Hi,
I try just to begin the same.
I found this in the docu.

wxApp::OnExit