Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > profile python in embed system

profile python in embed system

kyo guan

HI :

I want to test my system's performance. My system has a python embed. How can I test the proformance like the
python module "profile" or "hotshot" . I can't use the module "profile" because my system are base callback, so I can't run my
system
like this: profile.run(" xxxx "). The system call the python like this : " mypython.on_xxx_callback ". but there are too many
callback.
and I want to get the total profile of the hope python script. How can I do?

Thank you