Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > porting help

porting help

Tommy.Ryding

I have almost finished my own port of Python 2.4.1 to vxWorks but I
have one big problem. I can't get the dynamic loading of modules to
work.

I believe it has something to do with dl.h. It is included into
dynload_dl.c but I can't find it and I have no clue of what it does.
When I have finished my linking I miss the function dl_loadmod.
Hopefully someone here knows what I have to do.

regards Tommy

Neal Norwitz

You may need to write your own dynload_vxworks.c. Notice there are
various OS specific dynload_*.c files. You can try to use
dynload_stub.c to see if you can get it to compile. You may also need
to muck with Include/pyport.h and configure to get things going.

Good Luck!