Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Embed Python

Embed Python

Tommy Ryding

Hi,

Background:
Im currently working on my own Python port for VxWorks this is part of
my master thesis. What I want to do is to only to embed the
interpreter and not the compiler. Both to save memory on the target
device and to be get some security in the device. It is a mission
critical device im applying it to.

Question:
Is there any obvious way to see what files that are needed for the
interpreter and which files that are needed by the compiler?

//Tommy