Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > BayPIGgies: May 19, 7:30pm (FIRST meeting at Google)

BayPIGgies: May 19, 7:30pm (FIRST meeting at Google)

Aahz

NOTE: we are no longer meeting at Stanford; the May meeting is at
Google in Mountain View.

The next meeting of BayPIGgies will be Thurs, May 19 at 7:30pm.

NOTE: to celebrate our first meeting at Google, Google will be providing
a buffet dinner starting at 6:45pm.

Alex Martelli will be repeating his OSCON/PyCon presentations about OOP
and design patterns -- with improvements!

BayPIGgies meetings alternate between IronPort (San Bruno, California)
and Google (Mountain View, California). For more information and
directions, see http://www.baypiggies.net/

Advance notice: The June 9 meeting agenda has been set. Drew Perttula
will be talking about his Python-based lighting system controller.

Advance notice: The July 14 meeting agenda has not been set. Please send
e-mail to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) if you want to suggest an agenda (or
volunteer to give a presentation).

"And if that makes me an elitist...I couldn't be happier." --JMS