Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: The world is really unstable these days......

Re: The world is really unstable these days......

Lucas Raab

<snip>

> Don't change eventually while you're climbing through a light
> pumpkin. If the open clouds can play wrongly, the lean elbow may
> call more bedrooms. He can help believably, unless Wail teases
> farmers throughout Wednesday's enigma. She wants to join good
> tyrants about Allan's sign. Occasionally Marion will love the
> pool, and if Mohammar bimonthly excuses it too, the code will
> seek inside the elder college.
>
> Yesterday, cats recommend among strong doorways, unless they're
> distant. Don't try to attack the floors fully, order them amazingly.
>
> Hardly any tags will be strange smart boats. Let's creep around the
> polite rooms, but don't sow the handsome figs.

Y'know, I really do love these random word spam messages. They're quite
entertaining to read.

--
--------------------------
Lucas Raab

Peter Hansen

Lucas Raab wrote:
> <snip>

[...]
> Y'know, I really do love these random word spam messages. They're quite
> entertaining to read.

Although, when posting in reply to them it apparently helps those who
read this through the mailing list, and who have Bayesian filtering of
spam happening, if you would snip the entire content.

Otherwise it can confuse the spam blockers since they have your name
generally associated with useful messages (I presume ) instead of
with spam. You're messin' with their statistics, man!

-Peter