Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco 3640 Routing for Mobile IP

Cisco 3640 Routing for Mobile IP

RB

I have a 3640 router and i'm running a MobileIP Home Agent on it.
I can have mobile node clients register with the Home Agent with no
difficulty - on interface eth 0/0.
I have another interface, eth 0/2 through which i am trying to route packets
once I have registered, but I cannot ping anything on that ethernet network
other than the Router's IP address on that network.
I'm new to Cisco - does anybody know how to make packets route????