Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Displaying formatted - data with TKinter

Displaying formatted - data with TKinter

custard_pie

Hi,..I found it difficult to display data from a dictionary using GUI.
What widget should I use? I tried using text widget, but I couldn't get
the display I want. I need the display to look like this

file name size age location
fdssfdfsa 30 34 safasfafsfdsa
asdfafdsafs 45 56 asdffdsafsd

And I'm getting the display from inside a dictionary that holds list as
its value. Any suggestion on what I should use to display the data in
that format??

Harlin Seritt

I've used multiple listboxes in the past. Also, you can build a widget
that contains multiple listboxes as well. As far as there being one
ready to go, I don't know of one.