Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > ANN: PyDev 0.9.3 released

ANN: PyDev 0.9.3 released

Fabio Zadrozny

Hi All,

PyDev - Python IDE (Python development enviroment for Eclipse) version
0.9.3 has just been released.

Check the homepage (http://pydev.sourceforge.net/) for more details.

Regards,

Fabio Zadrozny
Software Developer

ESSS - Engineering Simulation and Scientific Software
www.esss.com.br

PyDev - Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse
pydev.sf.net
pydev.blogspot.com

Philippe C. Martin

Hi,

For some reason, Eclipse automatic search for updating existing features
does not see it ....

Regards,

Philippe

Fabio Zadrozny wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> PyDev - Python IDE (Python development enviroment for Eclipse) version
> 0.9.3 has just been released.
>
> Check the homepage (http://pydev.sourceforge.net/) for more details.
>
> Regards,
>
> Fabio Zadrozny
> Software Developer
>
> ESSS - Engineering Simulation and Scientific Software
> www.esss.com.br
>
> PyDev - Python Development Enviroment for Eclipse
> pydev.sf.net
> pydev.blogspot.com

James

It does for me. I just installed through it.

http://pydev.sourceforge.net/updates/

I am having some other problems though. When I run it, I get ...

sys:1: DeprecationWarning: Non-ASCII character '\x90' in file
C:\Python24\python.exe on line 1, but no encoding declared; see
http://www.python.org/peps/pep-0263.html for details
File "C:\Python24\python.exe", line 1
MZ?$,000$0 0n.pdbA3303::033
^

It is reading python.exe as a text source file. I must have configured
something off.

Philippe C. Martin

I forced the installation and it worked

I'm using 2.4.1