Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python logos

Python logos

Adomas

Hi all,

this question has nothing to do with Python syntax,
or libraries, however...

I'm looking for the so well-known python logo -- not
the boring "Python Powered", but the image of small
snake. However, the only such I could found was 32x32
or alike (windows icon size.)

Does anybody know where could I find a better-resolution
image, or yet better SVG/EPS?

Thanks in advance,
Adomas

Terry Hancock

On Friday 22 April 2005 01:12 pm, Adomas wrote:
> this question has nothing to do with Python syntax,
> or libraries, however...
>
> I'm looking for the so well-known python logo -- not
> the boring "Python Powered", but the image of small
> snake. However, the only such I could found was 32x32
> or alike (windows icon size.)
>
> Does anybody know where could I find a better-resolution
> image, or yet better SVG/EPS?

AFAIK, there is no such logo which is "official".
Especially since the original author (GvR) did not mean a
snake at all. But there are several different unofficial
versions which can be found. I'd try using Google's image
search.

You might try restricting it to the list archives, I'm not
sure whether Google will chase the links, but some people
did post their own artwork for this just late last year or
thereabouts, if I remember.

Good luck,
Terry

How do you use Microsoft logos in your resumes? =?Utf-8?B?Y2hpcA==?= MCSD 10 01-13-2004 11:46 PM
Logos are crap! Garry Mc MCSD 9 10-14-2003 03:12 PM
MCSA/MCSE: Messaging Logos are now available for download Tom Helms [MSFT] MCSE 11 09-17-2003 01:58 PM
MCSE logos Kenny MCSE 4 09-14-2003 03:24 AM
MCSE: Messaging logos Simon Geary MCSE 2 09-12-2003 08:50 PM

Advertisments