Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Zope3 and Plone

Zope3 and Plone

Mir Nazim

Hi,

I wanted to know what will happen to plone once Zope3 will be official
version. Is plone being ported to Zope3. I googled it but did not come
accross anything stating the plone's migration to zope3.

I am thinking to take up a project. plone is a candidate for it. should
i want to take benifit of zope3 features too.

what should be done.

Please comment
thanks

bruno modulix

Mir Nazim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know what will happen to plone once Zope3 will be official
> version.

(snip)
> what should be done.

Ask on the Plone mailing list ?-)

--
bruno desthuilliers
p in '(E-Mail Removed)'.split('@')])"

Josef Meile

Hi Mir,

you are asking in the wrong place. This is a python specific list. You
can find a suitable list here:

Regards,
Josef

Mir Nazim wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to know what will happen to plone once Zope3 will be official
> version. Is plone being ported to Zope3. I googled it but did not come
> accross anything stating the plone's migration to zope3.
>
> I am thinking to take up a project. plone is a candidate for it. should
> i want to take benifit of zope3 features too.
>
> what should be done.
>
> Please comment
> thanks

AW: [Zope3-Users] Python Package Construction Roger Ineichen Python 0 06-19-2008 09:15 PM
Three days left for Zope3 boot camp registration Chris Calloway Python 0 02-27-2007 08:55 PM
Zope3 Examples? Markus Wankus Python 7 10-01-2005 09:28 PM
how to use python scripts in zope3 vijay Python 0 02-02-2005 05:38 AM
Zope3 & Plone JZ Python 0 11-23-2003 10:47 AM

Advertisments