Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How to debug SOAP using TCpMon and Python?

How to debug SOAP using TCpMon and Python?

Jim

Hello,

I am trying to debug a Python SOAP
application using tcpmon. I am wondering what
listen port, target port number and host
address should I use.

What about optional parameters: Http Proxy
support, host and port?

My PC is behind a firewall.

Thanks for your help.

Jim

Bruno Desthuilliers

Jim a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to debug a Python SOAP

What about unit tests ?

Diez B. Roggisch

Jim wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to debug a Python SOAP
> application using tcpmon. I am wondering what
> listen port, target port number and host
> address should I use.
>
> What about optional parameters: Http Proxy
> support, host and port?

Did you try setting the usual environment variables - e.g. HTTP_PROXY? You
should start tcpmon as proxy and listen to a certain port. Then let
HTTP_PROXY point to localhost:<port>.
--
Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch