Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Establishing connection SSH

Establishing connection SSH

ajikoe@gmail.com

Hello all,

I have one computer and 1 server.
I have login and password.
The only way I can connect to server is using SSH protocol.
I usually use Winscp3 to connect to the server (by providing login and
password).
Now I would like to connect to the server directly using python code.
How can I establish connection ?
Can I run something in the server and take the result back?

Sincerely Yours,
Pujo

Grig Gheorghiu

Try paramiko: http://www.lag.net/paramiko/