Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Re: boolean -> DNF

Re: boolean -> DNF

Heiko Wundram

Am Montag, 4. April 2005 15:08 schrieb Alex Polite:
> I'd like to skip BoolStuff and do it all in python but I have no idea
> where to start. Anyone out there with a PhD in computer science that
> can give me a starting point?

I once wrote a library which implemented parsing boolean expressions (with a
simple homegrown parser) and reprinting the tree (to print it in DNF-Form is
a pretty simple algorithm once you have the tree structure, I didn't
implement this, but if you ask me I will).

I don't have access to it at the moment (because I created it at home), but
I'll send it to you tonight if you just contact me off-list.

--
--- Heiko.
listening to: Nine Inch Nails - The Wretched

boolean -> DNF Alex Polite Python 2 03-14-2013 07:52 PM
Subtle difference between boolean value and boolean comparison? Metre Meter Javascript 7 08-06-2010 08:40 PM
difference between 'boolean' and 'java.lang.Boolean' J Leonard Java 4 01-19-2008 02:56 AM
boolean to std_logic valentin tihomirov VHDL 3 01-05-2004 04:48 PM
Re: boolean to std_logic David R Brooks VHDL 0 12-31-2003 11:13 PM

Advertisments