Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > {SPAM} Remote debugging

{SPAM} Remote debugging

Gijs Korremans

03-16-2005
Hi,

For developing Python 2.3 applications I use Boa Constructor for debugging the application. This is working fine but now I want to debug an application on a remote PC (win 2003 server) installed as a NT Service. I know it is possible with Boa Constructor and HAP debugger but it doesn’t work with both debuggers.

With the HAP debugger it is possible to connect to the remote pc but it doesn’t stop at the breakpoints

The Boa Constructor doesn’t work at all, when I go to Tools->Attach to debugger and press Ok I get the error message “error: (10061, ‘Connection refused’)”
I followed the steps in Boa Debugger help and every thing I found on google: Add the debugger to Zope.

I’ve installed the source code on the same place at the server and at the client pc (D:\project\)

Does anybody know how to do this?

Kind regards,

Gijs Korremans
R&D Department

Global Supply Chain Services (pty) Ltd.
P.O. Box 1263
Rivonia 2128
South Africa
Tel: +27 (0)11 802 1329
Fax: +27 (0)11 802 6528
E-mail: http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

--
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by Network Sentry, and is
believed to be clean.
http://www.networksentry.co.za