Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python CGI discussion Group

Python CGI discussion Group

Fuzzyman

There is a `web design` group over on google-groups.
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/wd

It's brief is for ``Discussion of web design (html, php, flash,
wysiwig, cgi, perl, python, css, design concepts, etc.).``, but it's
very quiet. I'd love to see it become a discussion forum for Python
CGIs and associated issues (web design, the http protocol etc).

Regards,

Fuzzy
http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/cgi.shtml

Dmitry A.Lyakhovets

On 15 Mar 2005 07:05:59 -0800
"Fuzzyman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> There is a `web design` group over on google-groups.
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/wd
>
> It's brief is for ``Discussion of web design (html, php, flash,
> wysiwig, cgi, perl, python, css, design concepts, etc.).``, but it's
> very quiet. I'd love to see it become a discussion forum for Python
> CGIs and associated issues (web design, the http protocol etc).

I'd also be happy to see that. May be somebody know an alive discussion
on Python CGI's?

> Regards,
>
> Fuzzy
> http://www.voidspace.org.uk/python/cgi.shtml