Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > how to delete the close button (the X on the right most corner ofthe window) on a window

how to delete the close button (the X on the right most corner ofthe window) on a window

Jeremy Bowers

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 09:25:43 -0800, jrlen balane wrote:

> i am working on an MDIParentFrame and MDIChildFrame. Now, what i want
> to do is make the ChildFrame not that easy to close by removing the
> close button (the X on the right most corner of the window) if this is
> possible...
>
> how am i going to do this?

Why is this a Python question?

(This isn't just a snide comment; it matters what you're doing to know
what to say. And of course, if you're not using Python, you're in the
wrong place...)

jrlen balane

i am working on an MDIParentFrame and MDIChildFrame. Now, what i want
to do is make the ChildFrame not that easy to close by removing the
close button (the X on the right most corner of the window) if this is
possible...

how am i going to do this?

Harlin Seritt

What GUI toolkit are you using? I think this is the point Jeremy is
making.

Harlin Seritt

jrlen balane

I am using BOA Constructor in building a GUI