Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Explicit or general importing of namespaces?

Explicit or general importing of namespaces?

Harlin Seritt

I think the bottom line on this is using your own sense of risk/reward with
each given module imported. Some modules (Tkinter comes to mind) it makes
sense to pollute while others it doesn't.

Harlin

news:(E-Mail Removed)...