Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > VWIC-2MFT-T1 and creating serial interfaces

VWIC-2MFT-T1 and creating serial interfaces

Richard R. Field

tried to do the following with a VWIC-2MFT-T1 card...

controller T1 0/0
framing esf
crc-threshold 320
clock source internal
linecode b8zs
channel-group 0 timeslots 1-12 speed 64
channel-group 1 timeslots 13-24 speed 64

in hopes of creating two serial interfaces (serial0/0:0 and
serial0/0:1) of 768k each running parallel to each other. I want to
put some traffic on one channel-group and some traffic on the other.
This is pretty much a QoS thing. I know there are a couple of other
ways to do this but I thought I would give this a shot. However after
I enter the second channel-group command I get the following error...

%Insufficient resources to create channel group

Is this an IOS problem (I am running IP Plus Version 12.3(5b))? I
wouldn't think that I would need the VWIC-2MFT-T1-DI card for
something like this but maybe I do? Or I am trying to do the
impossible and should suck it up and do some actual QoS configuration.

richard field

Piotr Glaska

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...80093c41.shtml

--