Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Asetek Waterchill Antarctica Water Block Giveaway at XYZ Com

Asetek Waterchill Antarctica Water Block Giveaway at XYZ Com

Silverstrand Silverstrand is offline
Senior Member
Silverstrand's Avatar
Location: Wisconsin

"We are starting to do a little summer cleaning and we are going to be giving away some of our old review products! Every now and then we will feature a weekly give away of a cool product that is lying around the XYZ offices so be sure to keep an eye out! This week's prize: Asetek Waterchill Antarctica Water Block. This give away is only a week long so be sure to stop by and sign up before time runs out!"
Link:
http://www.xyzcomputing.com/forums/i...showtopic=1210