Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Working FTP server based on Twisted framework.

Working FTP server based on Twisted framework.

=?ISO-8859-2?Q?Mateusz_So=B3tysek?=

Hi call,

Does anybody know, if there is any opensource, working FTP server
implementation based on Twisted framework?

Greetings

Kartic

Mateusz Sołtysek said the following on 2/23/2005 4:45 AM:
> Hi call,
>
> Does anybody know, if there is any opensource, working FTP server
> implementation based on Twisted framework?
>
> Greetings

Mateusz,

I don't believe there is a ready-to-go FTP server in Twisted (actually
google did not return anything obvious for my search string).

If you are looking a simple implementation of FTP server in Twisted, you
can create an FTP server in seconds in mktap (or the GUI equivalent).
Both of these are installed when you install the Twisted framework.

For help on mktap, see :
http://twisted.sourceforge.net/Twist...mktap-man.html
(ftp is explained)

If you have no reason to use Twisted, may be you can take a look at
http://www.mythi.cx/python/pyFTPdrop.py but this is for UNIXish
operating systems.

HTH!
-Kartic