Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > use python / qt with cygwin

use python / qt with cygwin

denis

Hello,

Do you know if it is possible to use python + qt bindings in cygwin ?
I've looked inside kde / cygwin. There is a package named qt-gcc-3 but
I did'nt find the qt bindings for python :/ Is there a way to do that
? Or am I obliged to use tkinter to make user interfaces when I'm with
python / cygwin ?

Regards,
blureD.