Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > site indexer and search script

site indexer and search script

flupke

Hi,

for an old intranet that is still used here, i would like to add a
search function.

I think there migth already be an indexer/search script available in
python. I've googled and come across a few scripts but i'm not sure
which one is really easy and good at the task.
Any good scripts (and easy to configure) around?

I would like to use python to generate the corresponding results page,
what would i use for that, again bearing in mind that it needs to be
done quite quickly so i cannot afford to waste to much time ?

Is mod_python usable for such a simple page generation or would i better
focus on Twisted or CherryPie?

Thanks,
Benedict

ObjectDataSource - possible to bind to indexer or indexed property? KJ ASP .Net 1 03-29-2007 12:02 PM
Indexer Properties And WebServices Ram ASP .Net Web Services 2 03-06-2006 08:15 AM
Command Window "object doesn't have an indexer" error message joeycalisay ASP .Net 0 12-09-2004 07:09 AM
Which indexer to use? Chris ASP .Net 2 04-19-2004 12:09 PM
code indexer Kevin Collins Perl 1 10-02-2003 04:35 PM

Advertisments