Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Working With Forms

Working With Forms

yuba@conwaycorp.net

Hello-

I have been asked to design a routine to query a database and write the results
out in a way that will fit on a specified form. I think it would be better if
I could work with the form and overlay the data in Python, then either write it
out to a file or print it. I have worked with the reportlab pdf library and the
Python Imaging Library but have never tried anything like this before. The form
is complex (it's a Health Care Benefit Report Form) which I have in pdf and png
format.

Since this is an area where I have very little experience, does anyone have
advise, examples, warnings, etc. for me? How do I go about writing out a form
with dynamic information?

Thanks!
--greg

This message was sent using Conway Corporation WebMail -- www.conwaycorp.net