Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > [NewBie] Tut0r Thing

[NewBie] Tut0r Thing

administrata

I logged in.

But, don't know how to use it.

and What the hell is digest thing?

Is Tutor Thing like i send questions to someone by e-mailing

and get answers?

HELP

Fredrik Lundh

"administrata" wrote:

>I logged in.
>
> But, don't know how to use it.
>
> and What the hell is digest thing?
>
> Is Tutor Thing like i send questions to someone by e-mailing
>
> and get answers?

without any further details, your post makes very little sense.

that you send mail to and get mails from, as explained on the tutor mailing
list page:

if you prefer alternative interfaces, use gmane:

http://dir.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.tutor

</F>

Daniel Yoo

: that you send mail to and get mails from, as explained on the tutor mailing
: list page:

Hello,

Also, from the odd spelling of the subject line, I suspect that the
original poster thinks that we're some kind of cracking group.

I hope not, but just to make sure it's clear: when we in the Python
community talk about "hacking", we usually mean it in the constructive
sense: we like building software systems and helping people learn how
to program.

ESR has a good summary here:

http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#what_is

I always feel silly about bringing this up, but it has to be said,
just to avoid any misunderstanding.

Best of wishes to you.

administrata

Daniel Yoo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:<curbsq$qh5$(E-Mail Removed)>...
> : that you send mail to and get mails from, as explained on the tutor mailing
> : list page:

> Hello,
>
> Also, from the odd spelling of the subject line, I suspect that the
> original poster thinks that we're some kind of cracking group.
>

> I hope not, but just to make sure it's clear: when we in the Python
> community talk about "hacking", we usually mean it in the constructive
> sense: we like building software systems and helping people learn how
> to program.
>
> ESR has a good summary here:
>
> http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/hacker-howto.html#what_is
>
> I always feel silly about bringing this up, but it has to be said,
> just to avoid any misunderstanding.
>

> Best of wishes to you.

I'm not clever to hack though,