Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCSE preparation with Self Exam engine

MCSE preparation with Self Exam engine

shania

self exam engine
http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul
providing good material for MCSE,so if any one interested in doing MCSE
so just visit this link as here all new samples available + all new
updates available

=?Utf-8?B?Y2VydGlmaWNhdGlvbnM=?=

yea i check it and found it good,but can any one tell about the material?is
that material sufficiant for my certifications preperation or i use some
other material too?

"shania" wrote:

> self exam engine
> http://www.selfexamengine.com?hop=sul
> providing good material for MCSE,so if any one interested in doing MCSE
> so just visit this link as here all new samples available + all new
> updates available

Cerebrus

certifications wrote:

> yea i check it and found it good,but can any one tell about the material?is
> that material sufficiant for my certifications preperation or i use some
> other material too?

The "material" mentioned is sufficient for only two purposes - They are
to get your existing certifications cancelled, and to get you banned
from taking any future MS certifications. Because, TestK!ng are illegal
and banned by Microsoft.

Try to stick to one of the MS recommended testing partners.

BD [MCNGP]

<< While I was at work, certifications spurted out:
> yea i check it and found it good,but can any one tell about the
> material?is that material sufficiant for my certifications
> preperation or i use some other material too?

Two issues here

1, shania is a known spammer in these forums, DO NOT even look at anything she's
got to offer.

2, as Cerebrus pointed out, the br@indumps that are provided on that site are
illegal and will cost you your certification, certifications.

--
B "WTF are these people thinking?" D
MCNGP #51