Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Success using Python .NET with py2exe?

Success using Python .NET with py2exe?

Harlin

Has anyone had any success using py2exe with anything you've written
using the Python .NET implementation? (This is the one from the Zope
website -- not ActiveState). I seem to be having trouble with py2exe
and anything I've written using the CLR modules. Has anyone encountered
this?

Thanks,

Harlin

Brian

I haven't spent any time recently with it, but I seem to recall having
more success using cx_Freeze for packaging than with py2exe (when using
Python.NET). In the time since I then, I suspect all of the packagers
have gotten more sophisticated, and you might have more options.

A good place for questions like these is the Python.NET list: