Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > How can I use PyDoc to generate html file (modul in directory d)

How can I use PyDoc to generate html file (modul in directory d)

ajikoe@gmail.com

Hello

How can I use PyDoc to generate html file when my file.py is in other
directory.

Sincerely Yours,
Pujo

ajikoe@gmail.com

Hello all,

I finaly find the solution, but please share yours if you have
different way to do it.

Theories:
PyDoc menu can only search the module in directory when it was
first called and in python directory for example c:\python24. So I have
to call PyDoc in my module directory. It would be necessary to put in
your path (environment in windows Xp) something like :
path C:\python24\Lib

After that you can create a bat file containing:
pydoc.py -g

that's it. everytime you need to see your doc, just click your bat
file.

Sincerely Yours,
Pujo Aji