Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > news feed problem -- anyone else?

news feed problem -- anyone else?

Bengt Richter

I can see postings on google, but my news service
is having a problem since sometime during the weekend.
Can get old stuff from other n.g., but no new.
Wondering whether I'll see this via google.

Regards,
Bengt Richter

Tim Daneliuk

Bengt Richter wrote:

> I can see postings on google, but my news service
> is having a problem since sometime during the weekend.
> Can get old stuff from other n.g., but no new.
> Wondering whether I'll see this via google.
>
> Regards,
> Bengt Richter

Bengt -

I've had very good luck using the following *free* newsfeed:

http://individual.net/

HTH,
Tim Daneliuk http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
PGP Key: http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/

Bengt Richter

On 17 Jan 2005 16:48:24 EST, Tim Daneliuk <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Bengt Richter wrote:
>
>> I can see postings on google, but my news service
>> is having a problem since sometime during the weekend.
>> Can get old stuff from other n.g., but no new.
>> Wondering whether I'll see this via google.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Bengt Richter

>Bengt -
>
>I've had very good luck using the following *free* newsfeed:
>
> http://individual.net/
>

>HTH,

Thanks,
I can see this via normal news now. But that looks good.

Regards,
Bengt Richter