Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > RE: python to mssql

RE: python to mssql

Robert Brewer

Brane wrote:
> can someone please give me some info regarding subject

http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python

Ask a broad question...

Robert Brewer
MIS
Amor Ministries

Richards Noah \(IFR LIT MET\)

"Robert Brewer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
Brane wrote:
> can someone please give me some info regarding subject
>
>http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python
>
>Ask a broad question...
>

>Robert Brewer

Robert, the question was about 'mssql', not 'mysql'. As for mssql, a search
on google will give you the following as the first result:
http://pymssql.sourceforge.net/

with others on the page that include:
http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/mssql/
http://www.egenix.com/files/python/e...xtensions.html

Don't be lazy, Brane. Your first point of reference should _always_ be
google. The fact that "I'm Feeling Lucky" points you to pymssql shows that
you didn't do any research before posting here.

-Noah

Brane

On Fri, 14 Jan 2005 15:22:44 -0500, Richards Noah (IFR LIT MET) wrote:

> "Robert Brewer" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Brane wrote:
>> can someone please give me some info regarding subject
>>
>>http://sourceforge.net/projects/mysql-python
>>
>>Ask a broad question...
>>

>>Robert Brewer

> Robert, the question was about 'mssql', not 'mysql'. As for mssql, a search
> on google will give you the following as the first result:
> http://pymssql.sourceforge.net/
>
> with others on the page that include:
> http://www.object-craft.com.au/projects/mssql/
> http://www.egenix.com/files/python/e...xtensions.html
>

> Don't be lazy, Brane. Your first point of reference should _always_ be
> google. The fact that "I'm Feeling Lucky" points you to pymssql shows that
> you didn't do any research before posting here.
>
> -Noah

well i wonted to hear frome someone who already used it
because there is lots of topics about subject
anyway thnks for info
brane

connecting to Sybase/MsSQL from python John Fabiani Python 3 02-13-2005 06:15 PM
python to mssql Brane Python 3 01-17-2005 08:06 PM
Python, unix and mssql francisl Python 3 12-23-2004 03:40 PM
Re: python connection to mssql from windows box Josh Close Python 5 10-04-2004 04:04 AM
python connection to mssql from windows box Josh Close Python 2 09-30-2004 03:56 PM

Advertisments