Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python.org, Website of Satan

Python.org, Website of Satan

humblythegreatest@usa.com

python.org = 194.109.137.226

194 + 109 + 137 + 226 = 666

What is this website with such a demonic name and IP address? What
evils are the programmers who use this language up to?

kosh

On Tuesday 11 January 2005 7:06 pm, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> python.org = 194.109.137.226
>
> 194 + 109 + 137 + 226 = 666
>
> What is this website with such a demonic name and IP address? What
> evils are the programmers who use this language up to?

Geeze did you miss out on the demon summoning rituals last week? Wow that was
a great thing you missed out on. I am sorry I can't tell you about the future
events though. Only great wizards are allowed to come and they all know when
the events are.

jay j bee

On 12-01-2005 03:06, in article
(E-Mail Removed). com,

> python.org

"Python - why settle for snake oil when you can have the whole snake?"

Greetzzzzz

=?iso-8859-1?B?TGEgYm91Y2hlIGRlIGxhIHbpcml06SAtIETpauAgVnUgTGUgUHJvcGjpdGU=?=

Your Uncle Wally just luuirrrrrrrrrrrrrvs
Monty Python -- especially John Clesse, Eric Idle
& Michael Palin -- very funny !!!!!!!!

he he he

Luis M. Gonzalez

(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
> python.org = 194.109.137.226
>
> 194 + 109 + 137 + 226 = 666
>
> What is this website with such a demonic name and IP address? What
> evils are the programmers who use this language up to?

You dared to unveil our secret.
Now we'll have to kill you...

DogWalker

"Luis M. Gonzalez" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:

>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>> python.org = 194.109.137.226
>>
>> 194 + 109 + 137 + 226 = 666
>>
>> What is this website with such a demonic name and IP address? What
>> evils are the programmers who use this language up to?

>You dared to unveil our secret.
>Now we'll have to kill you...

But is 194.109.137.226 the only one? What other sites are in league
with the python?

Jane

"La bouche de la vérité - Déjà Vu Le Prophéte"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Your Uncle Wally just luuirrrrrrrrrrrrrvs
> Monty Python -- especially John Clesse, Eric Idle
> & Michael Palin -- very funny !!!!!!!!
>
> he he he

Believe it or not, we have something in common! I love 'em, too!

Jane

Brian Eable

(E-Mail Removed) writes:

> python.org = 194.109.137.226
>
> 194 + 109 + 137 + 226 = 666

BUT!

perl -e '$a="194.109.137.226"; @a = reverse split /\./, $a; for $i (0..3) { $sum += $a[$i]*(256**$i) } print "sum = $sum\n"'

226 + 35072 + 7143424 + 3254779904 = 3261958626

http://3261958626/

Which is NOT 666.

--
a house-blowing wolfen sneezer / might be a porcine tortfeasor. -- plorkwort
http://beable.com

TimC

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 at 02:06 GMT, (E-Mail Removed) (aka Bruce)
> python.org = 194.109.137.226
>
> 194 + 109 + 137 + 226 = 666
>
> What is this website with such a demonic name and IP address? What
> evils are the programmers who use this language up to?

Writing code that has to be indented *exactly* or it just won't
work. I bet they all use eVIl VI too.

A new verb was accidently created during a discussion about KDE 3 and Debian.
It was said that KDE 3 will sid soon. -- Debian Weekly News Jan 14,2003

Tim Daneliuk

DogWalker wrote:

> "Luis M. Gonzalez" <(E-Mail Removed)> said:
>

>>(E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>>
>>>python.org = 194.109.137.226
>>>
>>>194 + 109 + 137 + 226 = 666
>>>
>>>What is this website with such a demonic name and IP address? What
>>>evils are the programmers who use this language up to?

>>You dared to unveil our secret.
>>Now we'll have to kill you...
>>

> But is 194.109.137.226 the only one? What other sites are in league
> with the python?

Yes, it's troublesome, perhaps more than you realize. Consider:

10.255.255.146

Yikes! Potential demonic (daemonic?) worship could be practiced non-routably...

Tim Daneliuk (E-Mail Removed)
PGP Key: http://www.tundraware.com/PGP/