Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > csh to Python

csh to Python

Nader Emami

Hello,

I am new in Python world, and would like to begin with
translate a csh file to a python script. Could somebody give
me an advise (documentation or web-site) where I can do that.

with regards,
Nader

Max M

Nader Emami wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new in Python world, and would like to begin with
> translate a csh file to a python script. Could somebody give
> me an advise (documentation or web-site) where I can do that.

You are probably interrested in the os 6 os.path modules.

--

hilsen/regards Max M, Denmark

http://www.mxm.dk/
IT's Mad Science