Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Zope newsgroups? Need help with POSKeyError

Zope newsgroups? Need help with POSKeyError

Bob Horvath

I have a Zope/Plone combination that I have been having POSKeyErrors
with for a while now. Are there any newsgroups that deal with Zope?

richard

Bob Horvath wrote:
> I have a Zope/Plone combination that I have been having POSKeyErrors
> with for a while now. Are there any newsgroups that deal with Zope?

No, but there is a mailing list - see zope.org

Also, try google searching for POSKeyError.

Richard

Dan Stromberg

On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 10:47:41 +1100, richard wrote:

> Bob Horvath wrote:
>> I have a Zope/Plone combination that I have been having POSKeyErrors
>> with for a while now. Are there any newsgroups that deal with Zope?

> No, but there is a mailing list - see zope.org
>
> Also, try google searching for POSKeyError.
>

> Richard

You could also see if the zeop mailing list is gatewayed to nntp on gmane.
They have a huge number of FLOSS development mailing lists on that nntp
server. Google should be able to find it easily.

Bob Horvath

Dan Stromberg wrote:
> On Sat, 01 Jan 2005 10:47:41 +1100, richard wrote:
>

>>Bob Horvath wrote:
>>
>>>I have a Zope/Plone combination that I have been having POSKeyErrors
>>>with for a while now. Are there any newsgroups that deal with Zope?

>>No, but there is a mailing list - see zope.org
>>
>>Also, try google searching for POSKeyError.
>>

>> Richard

> You could also see if the zeop mailing list is gatewayed to nntp on gmane.
> They have a huge number of FLOSS development mailing lists on that nntp
> server. Google should be able to find it easily.

Hey thanks. That gmane tip will come in handy for many things!