Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > anit alias and vpython

anit alias and vpython

FLChamp

I have created a simulation of the solar system which is graphically
represented using vpython. I was wondering in there is some way to make
the orbit paths look better (I was thinking of anti aliasing the
lines). I havent been able to find any information on this so I assume
its not supported but just wanted to check, or see if anyone had
suggestions on how to make the graphics look better

Many Thanks