Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > How to configure bgpv4 "carrying label information" capability advertisement in cisco router ?

How to configure bgpv4 "carrying label information" capability advertisement in cisco router ?

Arun

I want to generate traces for bgpv4 "carrying label information"
capability advertisement.
Pls let me know the commands to be used or reference to command guide.
I have 2500/7500 series routers at my disposal

Arun