Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > gridbaglayout

gridbaglayout

python473@yahoo.com

Friends - I have tried to do abolute positioning using gridbaglayout,
but am having no success in jython. One book I have been referencing
says that it only works with JPanels. Could someone post a snippet of
code that works for a button? I am so close so just a hint would help.
Thanks as always. - John

Diez B. Roggisch

> Friends - I have tried to do abolute positioning using gridbaglayout,
> but am having no success in jython. One book I have been referencing
> says that it only works with JPanels. Could someone post a snippet of
> code that works for a button? I am so close so just a hint would help.

Google for java-examples and translat to jython. Ist straight forward.
--
Regards,

Diez B. Roggisch

Simple GridBagLayout Question AJ Java 6 06-14-2004 05:32 PM
Viewing GridBagLayout's Grid Lines? John Davison Java 6 12-10-2003 10:03 PM
GridBagLayout Example David McCallum Java 0 10-23-2003 04:12 PM
GridBagLayout and JTextField me Java 2 07-21-2003 02:59 PM
grid or gridbaglayout Passero Java 3 07-02-2003 09:21 PM

Advertisments