Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > PythonWin Not Updating

PythonWin Not Updating

Chris

I'm working on a program in PythonWin. The problem I'm running into is
that after I make a code change, PythonWin doesn't always see it. Has
anyone else had this problem?

Chris

It's me

It works fine here.

--
It's me

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> I'm working on a program in PythonWin. The problem I'm running into is
> that after I make a code change, PythonWin doesn't always see it. Has
> anyone else had this problem?
>
> Chris

Colin J. Williams

Chris wrote:
> I'm working on a program in PythonWin. The problem I'm running into is
> that after I make a code change, PythonWin doesn't always see it. Has
> anyone else had this problem?
>
> Chris

I've had this problem with older builds of PythonWin.

With build 202 tis doesn't seem to be a problem for me.

Colin W.