Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > need some help quickly

need some help quickly

Allan Irvine

HI

Hope this is the right place for this, I am new. I have a spec to
create
a (dual screen) framework application that

1 displays mp3, flash, jpegs etc. on top screen
2: displays buttons on bottom screen which alter image when a key is
pressed.

The hardware is a dell pc basically, no mouse and the keyboard is a
simple 8 key pad that outputs numbers 1-8 (I think but can be mapped).

I am looking for the best way to create this and tools to use etc.

The system is basically an information kiosk like you see in airports
etc. the presentation screen on top may show several borderless frames
containing differing media.

Hope you can help - any thoughts welcome
I am willing to pay for some help.

Thomas Guettler

Am Tue, 14 Dec 2004 04:46:24 -0800 schrieb Allan Irvine:

> HI
>
> Hope this is the right place for this, I am new. I have a spec to
> create
> a (dual screen) framework application that
>
> 1 displays mp3, flash, jpegs etc. on top screen
> 2: displays buttons on bottom screen which alter image when a key is
> pressed.

What operating system do you use?

Please choose a better subject next time.

"need some help quickly": I don't think the
application you are looking for is done quickly.

Thomas

--
Thomas GŁttler, http://www.thomas-guettler.de/