Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > mac adress of a 2900XL

mac adress of a 2900XL

Gen Too

Hi ye all

I got a 2912XL (or two actually) of which I need to find the MAC address. It
ought to be on the case somewhere but no way
How can I configure one on (say) fa0/1 ? I cannot realy find it

Jude
--
news is nice

gene martinez

Use Hyperterm to get into the switch and then do a show version. This
will give you all the info you need..

Gen Too <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi ye all
>
>I got a 2912XL (or two actually) of which I need to find the MAC address. It
>ought to be on the case somewhere but no way
>How can I configure one on (say) fa0/1 ? I cannot realy find it
>
>Jude
>--
>news is nice

chris@nospam.com

Or "show mac" (there will be more than one,btw.

Mac adress drop mathias Cisco 0 08-12-2009 09:04 AM
Arp request to get MAc Adress with IP address amjadcsu@gmail.com Python 2 10-31-2007 02:52 AM
Adress Book like Mac Os X Jarod Firefox 1 10-26-2004 09:30 PM
finding mac adress harryph MCSE 12 05-06-2004 02:28 PM
3640 + 2900XL vs 3550 Tassos Cisco 2 12-08-2003 02:47 PM

Advertisments