Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Algorithm visualization

Algorithm visualization

bearophile

I'd like to easely visualize some small algorithms in Python (wireless
networks of moving agents), and so far I've found Gato:

http://www.zpr.uni-koeln.de/~gato/

It visualizes just algorithms on graphs (and lists, etc). I've tried
it and I think it's nice, but there isn't documentation. I'd like to
know if someone has tried this Gato, knows a bit how to use it, or
knows other software (algorithm) visualizers fit for Python.

Thank you,
Bearophile