Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco Secure ACS 3.2 - how to migrate to external databases?

Cisco Secure ACS 3.2 - how to migrate to external databases?

Irek Kalicy

We have a client that wants to synchronize ACE Server with AD (all the
fields that can be set in this server by using Web api).
As about importing data RDBMS setting works fine, but since there
seems to be no method to work on the data existing in internal ACE
Server databases, we would like to export all the data from internal
ACE database into SQL Server 2000.
Is there any way, documentation avaliabe to do such an operation?