Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > NetFlow tools

NetFlow tools

Robert Kołaczyński

Hello,

What is in your opinion the best open source tool for netflow collector ?

rawes

Mathias Gaertner

Hi,
IMHO it's cflowd from www.caida.org together with flowscan.
It's running since about 3 years here with just an occational reboot
(due to a memory leak) every 4 month
Mathias

--
CCIE #11220
Everything written is MY opinion only, not the one of my company or

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese

My signature is certified by Fraunhofer Society.
The root-ca IS trusted but the browser-manufacturers want big $ to have
it included

Tax Johnson

"Robert Kołaczyński" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
message news:c9jvek$6a3$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello,
>
> What is in your opinion the best open source tool for netflow collector ?
>
> rawes

ntop is really nice.

http://www.ntop.org/

6500 modules & netflow - what is the difference between "X-BAR" and "Fabric enabled" , netflow questions zeio@hotmail.com Cisco 0 10-13-2005 12:12 AM
Article : Security Tools Part -- 2 (.Net FrameWork Tools Series) Namratha Shah \(Nasha\) ASP .Net 0 11-23-2004 04:01 PM
Netflow Tools John Cisco 0 01-07-2004 02:31 AM
netflow tools love0503hk Cisco 0 07-22-2003 06:18 PM
NetFlow collection/analysis (not flow-tools :) X.25 Cisco 1 07-08-2003 09:48 PM

Advertisments