Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Python on Smartphone 2003?

Python on Smartphone 2003?

Sean

Hi,

Trying to compile the PythonCE (Validus Medical Systems Python 2.3.4)
using eVC++ 4.0 and the Smartphone2003 SDK. Linking is generating 28
errors. I dug into the first one (PyErr_Fetch) and it's in pyerrors.h
so I don't see why it misses it.

Anyone have an idea?

TIA

Sean

Deleting intermediate files and output files for project 'python -
Win32 (WCE ARMV4) Release'.
--------------------Configuration: python - Win32 (WCE ARMV4)
Release--------------------
Compiling resources...
Compiling...
python.c
tracebackdialog.c
Linking...
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyErr_Fetch referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol Py_fclose
referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyRun_SimpleFile referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyErr_SetString referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyExc_ValueError referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol Py_fopen
referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyObject_CallObject referenced in function WinMain
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyObject_CallObject
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyObject_GetAttrString referenced in function WinMain
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyObject_GetAttrString
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyImport_ImportModule referenced in function WinMain
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyImport_ImportModule referenced in function
PyTraceback_AsString
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PySys_SetArgv referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PySys_SetObject referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyInt_FromLong referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_Py_Initialize referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_Py_SetProgramName referenced in function WinMain
python.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_Py_InteractiveFlag referenced in function WinMain
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyString_AsString referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyMem_Malloc referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyType_IsSubtype referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyString_Type referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_Py_BuildValue referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__Py_NoneStruct referenced in function PyTraceback_AsString
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyMem_Free referenced in function DialogProc
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp_PyObject_Str referenced in function DialogProc
tracebackdialog.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
SHInitDialog referenced in function FixupWindowSizeForWinCE
ARMV4Rel/python.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 24 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.
Creating browse info file...

python.exe - 28 error(s), 0 warning(s)

Ajay

try posting on the pythonce mailing list.

cheers