Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > New way to do qos without messing with my router

New way to do qos without messing with my router

Eli Riles

I saw these guys at networld interop and their demo was very
impressive. Evidentally they have a way to clear up static on existing
netorks without changing out routers. Has anybody else heard of them
or tried this product?

www.netequalizer.com

Thanks

Eli

Brian Dennis

Nice try with the spam Here are some other posts made by the same IP
address or e-mail address promoting their product:

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain

Brian Dennis, CCIE #2210 (R&S/ISP-Dial/Security)
bdennis@internetwork(no-spam)expert.com
Internetwork Expert, Inc.
http://www.InternetworkExpert.com
Toll Free: 877-224-8987
Direct: 775-745-6404 (Outside the US and Canada)

"Eli Riles" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) om...
> I saw these guys at networld interop and their demo was very
> impressive. Evidentally they have a way to clear up static on existing
> netorks without changing out routers. Has anybody else heard of them
> or tried this product?
>
> www.netequalizer.com
>
> Thanks
>
> Eli

SPD

I hadn't heard of them before this but a quick look at
their product list shows some relatively small numbers
for users per box or link size.