Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > 3500xl switch problem loggin in to switch

3500xl switch problem loggin in to switch

gadgetmarvel gadgetmarvel is offline
Junior Member

I have a 3500xl switch. After it has booted up it requests a username instead of a password. I have performed a password recovery procedure but after I get to the boot comand it reboots but does not prompt me for continue with the configuration dialog y or n. It boots straight up and promps me for a username. I have tried the password recovery procedure a few time with the same result, beeing asked for the username. Any suggestions?