Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Will code for Carnaval?

Will code for Carnaval?

Grzegorz Dostatni

Hello.

First: Apologies to everyone. I hate spaming, but in this case I'm totally
out of ideas. In any case, I feel I can trust anyone who programs in
Python, thus I am posting this message here.

Is there anyone here from Brazil? I would love to come and experience the
Carnival in Rio de Janeiro, but the cost of accomodation is just insane.
Are there any local tips/tricks I might employ? I will most likely be
travelling alone, but I have looked at apartaments for rent as well as
hotels?

Aside from that, is there anything else I should know about the Carnival?
Please send the mail to me directly, as I don't want to spam this
newsgroup anymore.

Greg

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Harald Massa

Grzegorz Dostatni <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> In any case, I feel I can trust anyone who programs in
> Python, thus I am posting this message here.

That's my vote for "quote of the week".

Sorry, can't help you with carnival or brasil in general.

Harald