Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > DS1 config

DS1 config

Tee

I am planning on installing a DS-1 to a cisco 2611 , creating a dmz from off
E1 and E0 to inside network. Can someone give me a basic config for this
solution. I know I will have to tweak it to my customer spec but a basic
config is greatly appreciated. Thanks in Advance.

Tee

Johnny Routin

Since this is for your customer, I assume you are getting paid for this
work. Since you are getting paid to provide this solution, why are you
asking someone here to create it for you for free? Do you think members here
have nothing to do other than provide free solutions for you to make money
with? Just curious... TIA...

BTW, config examples are on CCO and are free for all to use...

JR
--
Johnny Routin

-