Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > gatekeeper and cdr

gatekeeper and cdr

david

hi
anyone know how to log calls (CDR) with a gatekeeper. I have several
sites using one gatekeeper

thanks

Andrew Zhilenko

Hello!

> anyone know how to log calls (CDR) with a gatekeeper. I have several
> sites using one gatekeeper

You can activate h323 accounting on the GK, and will send records to the
RADIUS server. But Cisco GK only works in the direct mode, therefore it
does not know when did the call start/finish, you will need to collect
this data from h323 proxy, IPIPGW or from the originating/terminating GW.

Check the PortaBilling user guide, volume II (http://www.portaone.com) -
there is a description of setting up billing in the GK/proxy environment.

WBR, Andrew
--
Andrew Zhilenko
Please remove "hide-email." from my email address when replying,

Gatekeeper Stress Test adolfo.arizpe@gmail.com Cisco 0 02-24-2005 02:02 AM
Quintum and Cisco Gatekeeper Vicky Shrestha VOIP 1 10-01-2004 06:38 PM
How to register Cisco call manager to Cisco 3640 gatekeeper David Cisco 0 05-10-2004 10:13 AM
Proxy Gatekeeper ??? archstein Cisco 0 04-26-2004 03:01 AM
SIP Gatekeeper Warrick FitzGerald Cisco 1 12-15-2003 08:27 PM

Advertisments