Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Reliable Static Routing Using Object Tracking.

Reliable Static Routing Using Object Tracking.

nospam@nospam.com

I'm currently trying to setup Reliable Static Routing Using Object
Tracking and am running into a problem. I was using a sample config off
of the TAC website but when I go to the step to enable tracking on a rtr
object (track 1 rtr 1 reachability) I get an error like the command is not
suppported. When I do a track 1 ? the only options I have are for
interface and ip.

I'm running version 12.3(9) with C1700-K9O3SV8Y7-M image.

Am I missing something? Thanks in advance for any help!!!