Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Please help a windows user get started with python/glade and an IDE.

Please help a windows user get started with python/glade and an IDE.

Al Dykes

I'm looking for info on programming with glade on python, and maybe
some sample code to hack. I've got python installed, but need a howto
for glade and google doesn't help me.

Any suggestions ?

--
Al Dykes
-----------

Maciej Dziardziel

Al Dykes wrote:

> I'm looking for info on programming with glade on python, and maybe
> some sample code to hack. I've got python installed, but need a howto
> for glade and google doesn't help me.
>
> Any suggestions ?

Go to www.pygtk.org. You will find faq, tutorials and complete reference
there.

--
Maciej "Fiedzia" Dziardziel (fiedzia (at) fiedzia (dot) prv (dot) pl)
www.fiedzia.prv.pl

I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures.

dimitri pater

hello,
check out;
http://milugar.homeip.net:8080/archi...-tutorial.html